Our Aluminium bifolding doors provide a variety of options to meet your needs. The differing doors we offer all have different size and weight configurations as well as prices. We would highly recommend a visit to our Nottingham showroom to discuss your project and try the doors.
Each door has the recommended system lock built in to the door. Whilst there are differences all the doors have 5 locking points and are all compliant with the latest building regulation (document Q).
Our bifolds all have different insulation properties (u values) and vary dependent upon the configuration of your choice. All the bi-folding doors can be double or triple glazed to keep your home warm and cosy.
The Schuco AS70FD bifolding door
Our top of the range stylish German built bi-folding door is robust, easy to operate, smooth running and very durable.
- Door leaves fold easily with minimal force almost silently
- Robust thermally insulated aluminium profiles
- Easy to operate (lockable) one hand handles
- Robust thermally insulated aluminium profiles
- Totally secure for peace of mind
- Large selection of powder coat finishes
- Slim door sightlines of 120mm
- Each leaf can be up to 1.2 metres wide and 3 metres tall
- Thermal Rating - U value varies from 1.6 - 1.8 W/m2K dependent upon size and configuration
- Years of reliable use
Please come and see our stunning Schuco AS70FD bifolding door at our Nottingham showroom
Smarts Visofold 1000
The Smarts Visofold 1000 bi-folding door opens effortlessly, gliding on stainless steel rollers and the signature smooth contours and curved clean lines will compliment any home whatever your taste or style.
- Attractive, slim-line profiles offer reduced sightlines of 132mm
- Profiles available in either square or rounded edge options
- Sashes can be glazed with a range of double or even triple glazed units up to 38mm
- Each leaf can be up to 1200mm wide & 2500mm tall
- Maximum weight 100kg per panel
- PAS 24:2012 enhanced security rated doors on a three pane open out door
- Lock mechanism available with domestic style ‘lift-up’ handle and an adjustable, one-piece keep
- Upgraded improved security shoot bolts
- Thermal rating - u value of 1.6 W/m2K based on using a sealed unit with 1.1 W/m²K centre pane
- Large range of powder coat finishes available
Seniors Hybrid Series 1 Bifolding Door
Hybrid combines the long life and low maintenance of aluminium on the outside with the high insulation, environmentally focused benefits of 100% PEFC accredited attractive timber on the inside.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Hybrid systems have been used to stunning effect, winning the prestigious architectural design award in 2013
- 3 Options for internal timber finish Oak, Spruce or painted
- Powder coated aluminium external to all standard RAL colours
- Each leaf can be up to 900mm wide & 2284mm tall
- Timber mainframe sections are mitre jointed using a unique closed joint system
- opening door frames are designed to be inserted directly into the outer frames using butt hinges
- Glazing is double glazing 28mm standard with an option for 32mm and 36mm
- Impressive U values: on average 1.62W /m²K dependant on size and configuration
Please come and see our beautiful Hybrid bifolding door at our Nottingham showroom
Stylish European design that offers multiple options and all the benefits of the Aluminium Bi-fold system at a more affordable price!
- Slim sightlines so you can maximise the view
- Ultra-smooth bottom running
- Dual colour & special finishes available
- Colour matched handles and magnetic door holders available in a wide choice of configurations
- Option for access from outside on any configuration
- Multiple threshold options
- Maximum weight 120kg per panel
- Maximum height 3000mm
- Maximum width 1200mm per leaf
- inline system with sash and outer frame the same depth
- Intermediate doors have concealed shoot bolt locking with single point handle. Key locking optional
- Adjustable jamb option
- 30mm polyamide thermal break for increased thermal values
- Document Q compliant, including PAS 24 and BS6375 Part 1 weather tested
Come and see this great value versatile Latitude bi-fold door at our Nottingham showroom
Seniors Pure Bifold
The Pure bi-folding door offers style, performance and a host of design options. It incorporates its innovative expanded polyurethane thermal barrier (PUR) - preventing the cold from getting in and the heat from getting out.
- Excellent thermal performance with its unique, patent pending PURe thermal break
- Impressive U values: Doors can achieve 1.4 W/m2K using 28mm double glazed and 0.93W/m2K using triple glazed thermal ratings.
- Designed and Manufactured in the UK
- High tech roller design ensures years of trouble-free operation
- Easily accessible intermediate locks with no need for removal of door leaves
- All standard range of RAL powder coat finishes are available.
- Glazed units from 28mm to 48mm available in double and triple glazed.
- Available in door leaf sizes 1000mm x 2616mm with a maximum weight of 100kg.
- Adjustable shoot bolts +/- 1.5mm
- 40+ years life expectancy
Our aluminium frames are available in all standard RAL colours. With the option of standard or marine grade finishes. We can also offer dual colour solutions on some products to suit your needs.
Aluminium and Timber Hybrid Products
It’s the best of both worlds. Senior Hybrid Systems offers a range of windows and doors that combine the long life and low maintenance of aluminium on the outside with the high insulation, environmentally focused benefits of 100% PEFC accredited timber to the inside. Hybrid can offer windows, doors, bifolds, lift and slide and curtain walls.