Our doors are available in numerous designs both contemporary and traditional so you can choose the perfect door for your living space. There are a range of RAL colours and 5 decograin natural finishes and a metallic effect. Optional side screens are available for wider openings with various etched or clear glass options to choose from.
Hormann entrance doors have a range of security features to reassure the occupant that security has been a priority in the design of this range of doors. All doors feature 5 point security locks, adjustable hinges with 3 security bolts or a continuous safety strip to protect the hinge side of the door.
Hormann entrance doors offer two levels of insulation to keep your home warm and cosy. The ThermoPro which is a solid 46mm steel door leaf. This can give a U door value of up to 1.1W/m2K. The ThermoPlus is the next level of insulation. This door is 65mm steel door that can give a U door value of 0.87W/m2K.
Hormann ThermoPlus/ ThermoPro Entrance Doors
Our German engineered stylish modern steel entrance door that offers more comfort, high security & great thermal insulation.
- Uncompromising quality assurance with a 5-year guarantee
- Door leaf without visible leaf profile. The interior view harmonises perfectly with your interior doors
- High thermal insulation with excellent U-values: ThermoPro up to 1.1 W/m2K, ThermoPlus up to 0.87 W/m2K
- Break-in-resistant with multi-point locking as standard and optional RC 2 security equipment
- Maximum security with 8mm thick laminated safety glass
- Available with a choice of handles & stainless steel embellishments
- Choice of 15 preferred colours and 4 woodgrain options
Come and see this stylish high quality Hormann entrance door at our Nottingham showroom
The Origin Residential Door
The Origin Residential door has been beautifully crafted, engineered and manufactured in the UK and comes with a 20-year guarantee.
- Engineered to perform and built to last with an Industry leading 20-year guarantee
- Exclusively designed, developed and manufactured in the UK
- Fully bespoke to your requirements: your size, panel choice, colour, configuration, finishes and handles and accessories
- Over 150 RAL shades with woodgrain finishes and dual colour options available
- Handles and hinges can be coloured to suit your requirements and includes the Q-Lon seals in 8 different colours
- 3 threshold options available
- Mid-rail option available
- High thermal insulation with an advanced polyamide break and ultra-insulating Thermimax core.
- Maximum security with 8–point multipoint locking system and a choice of barrels
Please come and see our stunning Origin Residential door at our Nottingham showroom
Our aluminium frames are available in all standard RAL colours. With the option of standard or marine grade finishes. We can also offer dual colour solutions on some products to suit your needs.
Aluminium and Timber Hybrid Products
It’s the best of both worlds. Senior Hybrid Systems offers a range of windows and doors that combine the long life and low maintenance of aluminium on the outside with the high insulation, environmentally focused benefits of 100% PEFC accredited timber to the inside. Hybrid can offer windows, doors, bifolds, lift and slide and curtain walls.