Our Aluminium Sliding doors provide a variety of options to meet your needs. The differing doors we offer all have different size and weight configurations as well as prices. We would highly recommend a visit to our Nottingham showroom to discuss your project and try the doors.
Each door has the recommended system lock built in to the door. Whilst there are differences all the doors have 5 locking points and are all compliant with the latest building regulation (document Q).
The Sliding doors all have different insulation properties (u values) and vary dependent upon the configuration of your choice. All the Sliding doors can be double or triple glazed to keep your home warm and cosy.
Schuco ASS70HI lift and slide doors
Our top of the range Stylish German built Lift & slide door is robust, easy to operate & very durable! One of the smoothest opening doors currently on the market!
- Ease of operation with the lift & slide patio door mechanism
- Stainless steel tracks for smooth & quiet running
- Excellent sound reduction
- Quality locks assisting to make these doors burglar resistant to class WK2
- Large glass pane sizes possible. Using the twin & triple track, outer frame can be made to very large doors. Please call with your requirements
- Available in many configurations, please call for examples
- Wide range of RAL powder coat colours available
- Single, double and triple track options available
- Sliding and lift-and-slide system with narrow profile face widths
- Basic depth of vent profile of 70mm
- Glass thickness of up to 52mm can be used
- Maximum weight of 300kg per vent, with a maximum width of 3000mm and height of 3000mm
- Impressive U value of less than 1.3 W/m2K
Come and see this stylish Schuco lift & slide door at our Nottingham showroom
Seniors Hybrid Lift & Slide
Hybrid combines the long life and low maintenance of aluminium on the outside with the high insulation, environmentally focused benefits of 100% PEFC accredited attractive timber on the inside.
- A High insulation timber/aluminium composite system manufactured in the UK
- Hybrid systems have been used to stunning effect, winning the prestigious architectural design award in 2013
- Environmentally focused: Uses 100% recyclable aluminium & responsibly sourced PEFC accredited timber
- 3 Options for internal timber finish Oak, Spruce or painted
- Double or triple glazed units up to a thickness of 36mm
- Maximum overall width 6m. Maximum height of 2.4m
- Impressive U values of 1.5 W/m2K
Vision Sliding Door
Vision sliding doors are designed to use minimal frame thickness allowing you to enjoy uninterrupted views, and optimising daylight, a key concept in modern architecture.
'See the view not the door'
- Minimally framed Aluminium design provides the smallest of vertical sight lines at 20mm allowing for as much daylight as possible
- Highly efficient double glazed units with thermally broken aluminium for low U values
- Doors slide either way - no need to decide what side to open from
- Glazing thickness: 28-32mm double glazed - triple glazed available
- Maximum dimension: Each panel can go up to 3 Metres by 3 Metres
- Frame depth: 44mm
- Maximum weight: 500kg
- Opening corners available
- Wide range of RAL powder coat, Syntha Pulvin & BS colours
- Multi point locking
- Up to 4 recessed tracks
- Automated option
- Slot drainage available
Come and see our elegant minimal Vision sliding door at our Nottingham showroom
Please come and see this stylish sliding door at our Nottingham showroom
Smarts Visoglide Plus Sliding Door
Contemporary, stylish and affordable, with a high level of thermal performance. The Smarts Visoglide Plus aluminium sliding patio door is a great choice for your home.
- With over 35 years’ experience, Smarts are the leading supplier of window and door systems in the UK
- Designed with performance, looks and efficiency in mind
- Glazing thickness: 38mm double glazed units- triple glazed is also available
- Frame width 53mm, Frame depth 100mm
- Maximum weight of 200kg per vent, with a maximum height of 2500mm (sash
- Typical sightlines 117mm (OF) 38mm (Interlock)
- A ‘Thermal Break’ effectively insulates against heat loss, raising a home’s internal temperature and reducing the risk of condensation
- U Value of 1.6 W/m²K based on using a sealed unit with 1.0 W/m²K centre pane
- Available in single and dual RAL colours in wide choice of finishes
- Enhanced security. British Standard Kitemarked system achieving: KM 530838 PAS 24:2012
- Multipoint locking as standard
Aluminium and timber Lift & Slide Door by Westcoast windows
These elegant Swedish Lift & slide doors combine all the style of low maintenance superior weather resistant aluminium on the outside, with the warmth and beauty of wood on the inside.
- A High-performance true timber/aluminium composite system designed and manufactured in Sweden
- A unique design manufactured with extruded aluminium profiles externally and high density, slow grown, knot-free laminated Redwood internally, sourced from sustainable forests certified to ISO 14001
- Doors capable of accepting glazing from 28mm double to 36mm or 48mm triple glazed units depending on thermal and acoustic requirements
- Lift and slide mechanism with handle engagement devise allows the leaf to effortlessly slide into the open position
- 185mm profile depth
- Impressive Door U-Values from 1.2/m2k (certified)
- Exterior aluminium available in a wide range of RAL powder coat finishes
- Interior timber available in knot-free and no finger-jointed (clear lacquer) laminated North-European Redwood with a wide range of stain or paint finishes.
- Hardwood Oak threshold as standard
- Westcoast Windows are certified to ISO 9001 quality standards
- The System has been tested to PAS 24:2012 to satisfy document Q (security) of the building regulations
- 10-year guarantee on the whole system as standard
Our aluminium frames are available in all standard RAL colours. With the option of standard or marine grade finishes. We can also offer dual colour solutions on some products to suit your needs.
Aluminium and Timber Hybrid Products
It’s the best of both worlds. Senior Hybrid Systems offers a range of windows and doors that combine the long life and low maintenance of aluminium on the outside with the high insulation, environmentally focused benefits of 100% PEFC accredited timber to the inside. Hybrid can offer windows, doors, bifolds, lift and slide and curtain walls.